- Perfect to receive files from clients and collaborators
- Multi-user integration with Dropbox accounts
- Secure protection for Dropbox credentials
- API to allow other modules to publish content to a Dropbox account
This module allows users to have a "Send file" page where users can send a file directly to their Dropbox account. It will also contain additional API functions as Dropbox makes them available.
Slashdot has posted an interview with VIA's "Open Source" representative. Harald Welte has previously worked with gpl-violations.org, giving him some credibility. However, his answers regarding the Chrome9 video chipset show that it's unlikely that Via "gets" the benefits of true open source support:
Many Drupal themes implement "zebra-striping", where table rows alternate background colours. This helps to improve the readability of tables by providing a visual queue to easily see which items are in the same row, even across a large table. Unfortunately, if tables are used within content, then it is unlikely that users will manually add the appropriate even / odd CSS classes to table rows. This module transparently adds those classes, without any intervention on the part of the user.
Sometimes it is useful to have content types which are excluded from Drupal's search mechanism. For example, you might use the Image module to store "clipart" style graphics, or additional content types are being used to store information always displayed in conjunction with other types with Views Fusion. This module lets individual nodes or entire content types be excluded from the search engine, helping to ensure that users find relevant content quickly.
- Compatible with both the Event and Date API Drupal modules
- Multiple resources of varying types can be booked within one booking
- Integration with the Content Construction Kit (CCK) module allows significant flexibility
This module allows for users to book resources for use during events. For example, a student can book a microscope for use within their lab. If there is a pre-existing event which conflicts in both time and resource, a form error is displayed and the user is forced to either book a different resource or change the event times.
- Works transparently with existing content using the Drupal Input Filter mechanism
- Show and Hide the table of contents without reloading the page
- Easily styled to match your site theme
- Can show attachments within the table of contents